Land Deed Agreement Between Mary Jane Steffan and William S. Brooks
- Media Type
- This item is a land deed dated June 27, 1930 transferring land in Burford Township (one fourth of an acre on part of Lot 01, Concession 04, off the northwest corner of the land where Block School was located) from George Smith and his wife, Charlotte Smith, to Richard L. Brooks. The land was purchased for $135 dollars.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Brooks Family Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1429240068799 Longitude: -80.422775703125
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Deed Agreement Between Mary Jane Steffan and William S. Brooks, 1930. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2008.003.006.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0