Land Deed Agreement Between George Steffan and William S. Brooks
- Media Type
- This item is a land deed dated April 24, 1925 transferring land in Burford Township (50 acres of the northern quarter of Lot 4, Concession 1) from George Steffan and his wife, Vera Steffan, to William S. Brooks. The land was purchased for $2400 dollars.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Brooks Family Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1430492595073 Longitude: -80.422775703125
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Deed Agreement Between George Steffan and William S. Brooks, 1925. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2008.003.005.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0