Equity of Redemption Release Agreement Between Richard L. Brooks and Thomas Aulsebrook
- Media Type
- This item is an equity of redemption release for land in Burford Township (one fourth of an acre on part of Lot 01, Concession 04, off the northwest corner of the land where Block School was located). The document is dated December 17, 1907 from Richard L. Brooks and his wife, Maria Brooks, to Thomas Aulsebrook.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Brooks Family Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1427713548932 Longitude: -80.4223250920105
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Equity of Redemption Release Agreement Between Richard L. Brooks and Thomas Aulsebrook, 1907. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2008.003.004.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0