Farm Lease Agreement Between Mark Cadburn and George Pool
- Media Type
- Lease of farm in Burford Township (50 acres of the northeast quarter of Lot 23, Concession 14), dated March 31, 1900. The document confirms the lease of the aforementioned land from Mark [Hutchinson] Cudburn to George Pool for the sum of $65.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- BTHS Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0087096022386 Longitude: -80.5462002331543
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Farm Lease Agreement Between Mark Cadburn and George Pool, 1900. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2007.007.015.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0