Assignment of Mortgage from Thomas Wood the Elder to Thomas Wood the Younger
- Media Type
- This item is an assignment of mortgage of land in Windham Township (fifty acres of the southeast quarter of Lot 18, Concession 1) from Thomas Wood the elder to Thomas Wood the younger. The document is dated April 5, 1886, and assigns the 1885 mortgage of $1300 from John Cooper to Thomas Wood the elder, to Thomas Wood the younger.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- BTHS Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.993346267576 Longitude: -80.4946159893799
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Assignment of Mortgage from Thomas Wood the Elder to Thomas Wood the Younger, 1886. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2007.007.014.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0