Mortgage Agreement Between William Cooper and James Herbert Farrington
- Media Type
- This item is a mortgage of land in Burford Township (100 acres of the south half of Lot 21, Concession 13) to secure $300 at 6% interest. The document is dated February 24, 1890, from William Cooper, and his wife Mary Ann Cooper, to James Herbert Farrington.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- BTHS Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0121458182986 Longitude: -80.5306648785401
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mortgage Agreement Between William Cooper and James Herbert Farrington, 1890. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2007.007.012.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0