Mortgage Agreement Between Russel and Summers Cooper and George Pool
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a mortgage of land in Burford Township (twenty-three acres of the quarterly part of the south half of Lot 21, Concession 13) to secure $700 at 6% interest. The document is dated November 3, 1897, from Russel Cooper and Summers Cooper to George Pool. This agreement was revised later the same month.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- BTHS Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0144051432743 Longitude: -80.5269741589356
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mortgage Agreement Between Russel and Summers Cooper and George Pool, 1897. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2007.007.011.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0