Mortgage Agreement Between Catharine Blasdell and Edward Petit
- Media Type
- This item is a mortgage of land in Burford Township (twenty-three acres of the south half of Lot 21, Concession 13) to secure $600 at 7% interest. The document is dated May 28, 1887, from Catharine Blasdell, and her husband John Blasdell, to Edward Pettit.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- BTHS Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.013401009102 Longitude: -80.521824317627
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mortgage Agreement Between Catharine Blasdell and Edward Petit, 1887. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2007.007.010.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0