Mortgage Agreement Between Dennis Purdy and James Workman
- Media Type
- This item is a mortgage of land in Burford Township (one acre on the southeast part of the west half of Lot 18, Concession 14) to secure $125 at 7% interest. The document is dated May 5, 1899, from Dennis Purdy, and his wife, to James Workman and William George Elliott. Item consists of four pages folded together.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- BTHS Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0036255327326 Longitude: -80.4995297962952
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mortgage Agreement Between Dennis Purdy and James Workman, 1899. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2007.007.009.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0