Mortgage Agreement Between Summers Cooper and Thomas Wood
- Media Type
- This item is a mortgage of land in Windham Township (twenty-five acres of the northeast quarter of Lot 19, Concession 1) for the sum of $1100 at 5% interest. The document is dated February 6, 1912, from Summers Cooper, and his wife Edna Cooper, to Thomas Wood. Item consists of three pages folded together.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- BTHS Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0011461116426 Longitude: -80.5047654682922
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mortgage Agreement Between Dennis Purdy and Oliver Fish, 1897. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2007.007.008.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0