Mortgage Agreement Between Dennis Purdy and Oliver Fish
- Media Type
- This item is a mortgage of land in Burford Township (one acre in the southeast part of the west half of Lot 18, Concession 14) to secure $225 at 5% interest. The document is dated September 11, 1897, from Dennis Purdy, and his wife Frances Priscilla Purdy, to Oliver Fish. Item consists of four pages folded together.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- BTHS Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.003798146931 Longitude: -80.4989933544922
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mortgage Agreement Between Dennis Purdy and Oliver Fish, 1897. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2007.007.007.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0