Land Deed Agreement Between Jonathan Cornell and Samuel Cornell
- Media Type
- This deed transferred land in Burford Township (one acre in the southeast part of the west half of Lot 18, Concession 14) dated November 12, 1887, from Jonathan Cornell, and his wife Mary Jane Cornell, to Samuel Cornell. The land was purchased for $400 dollars.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- BTHS Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0039864527761 Longitude: -80.5000233227539
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Deed Agreement Between Jonathan Cornell and Samuel Cornell, 1887. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2007.007.006.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0