Land Deed Agreement Between Frances Priscilla Purdy and Ransom Wood
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This deed ransferred land in Burford Township (one acre in the southeast part of the west half of Lot 18, Concession 14) dated January 10, 1921, from Frances Priscilla Purdy to Ransom Wood. The land was purchased for $250 dollars. Item consists of three pages folded together.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- BTHS Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0034843025733 Longitude: -80.5022549206543
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Deed Agreement Between Frances Priscilla Purdy and Ransom Wood, 1921. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2007.007.004.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0