Land Deed Agreement Between Samuel Cornell and Oliver Fish
- Media Type
- This deed transferred land in Burford Township (one acre in the southeast part of the west half of Lot 18, Concession 14) dated November 12, 1887, from Samuel Cornell, and his wife Sarah Cornell, to Oliver Fish. The land was purchased for $275 dollars.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- BTHS Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0035941482809 Longitude: -80.5021047169495
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Deed Agreement Between Samuel Cornell and Oliver Fish, 1887. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2007.007.005.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0