Land Deed Agreement Between William Henry Purdy, et al, and Frances Priscilla Purdy
- Media Type
- This deed transferred land in Burford Township (southeast part of the west half of Lot 18, Concession 14) dated April 5, 1917, from William Henry Purdy et al (heirs of the First Part) to Frances Priscilla Purdy. After William Henry Purdy's death, heirs of the First Part relinquished their claim, for the cost of $1.00 each, to Frances Priscilla Purdy. Item consists of four pages folded together.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- BTHS Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0041119896854 Longitude: -80.5000233227539
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Deed Agreement Between William Henry Purdey, et al, and Frances Priscilla Purdy, 1917. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2007.007.002.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0