Land Deed Agreement Between Oliver Fish and Dennis Purdy
- Media Type
- This land deed transferred land in Burford Township (southeast part of the west half of Lot 18, Concession 14) dated September 11, 1897, from Oliver Fish and his wife, Lydia Fish, to Dennis Purdy. The land was purchased for the sum of $225. Item consists of three pages folded together.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- BTHS Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0038609156101 Longitude: -80.5004524761963
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Deed Agreement Between Oliver Fish and Dennis Purdy, 1897. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2007.007.001.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0