This deed is for the transfer of land in Burford Township (southernly part of the north half of Lot 7, Concession 7) dated March 2, 1855, from Charles Pickle and his wife, Marietta Pickle, to Peter P Faulkings. The land was purchased for the sum of thirty seven pounds and ten shillings.
Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Land Deed Agreement Between Charles Pickle and Peter P. Faulkings, 1855. Burford Township Historical Society, Item Number 2005.015.002.
The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."