Preachers Book for St John's Church in Cathcart 1929-38
- Media Type:
- Preacher's Book kept by Rev. Pherrill, Rev. R.W. Lane, and Rev. Johnson, all of the St. John's Church in Cathcart.
Recorded within the book are the dates of each service, the preacher's name, the amount of collection, and the passage of scripture referred to.
- Date of Publication:
- Local identifier:
- Holy Trinity Church Burford Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Preachers Book 1929(?)-38. Holy Trinity Church Burford, 2014HT004.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Holy Trinity Church Burford."
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary