Cathcart Womens Auxiliary History
- Media Type
- Dated May 21, 1906, this document gives a summary of the Cathcart Women's Auxiliary history, from its start in May 1896 until the date it was written. Of particular interest in this document are the groups' officers, and the proceeds of bale.
- Date of Publication
- 21 May 1906
- Local identifier
- Holy Trinity Church Burford Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1040284897744 Longitude: -80.4269384915161
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Cathcart Womens Auxiliary History, 1906. Holy Trinity Church Burford, 2014HT006.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Holy Trinity Church Burford."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary