- Mystery Question:
Can you identify when this photo was taken?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photograph of a group of people with farm equipment and horses being used for threshing in a field. The date this photo was taken is unknown.
an old threshing machine
(Jack says the
isnt there - it must
be lunch time
Width: 7 in
Height: 5 in
- Local identifier:
- Sumsion Family Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Threshing Equipment photo. Burford Township Historical Society and Museum, Item No. 2014.003.044.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
Burford Township Historical Society
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0