- Mystery Question
- Can you identify when this photograph was taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photograph of the hill coming into Harley prior to the road being leveled and widened. The date this photo was taken is unknown.
Harley Hill before
it was levelled out
Width: 3.5 in
Height: 3.5 in
- Local identifier
- Sumsion Family Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0641519702017 Longitude: -80.4818272167969
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Harley Hill Photo. Burford Township Historical Society and Museum, Photograph No. 2014.003.019.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0