Burford Public School Grades 6-8 Class Photo
- Mystery Question:
Can you identify the people in this photograph?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photograph of Grade 6-8 students who attended Burford Public School in 1943. Some of the students are identified on the back of the photo but the majority of them are unidentified.
Back row - l to r - Keith Givens, Bob Telfer, John Flynn, Wray [Montmorency], John Flynn, Terry [Honey]
Dorothy Eddy, Telfer, Chambers,
2nd row - Principal Duncan C. [Fisher]
[Perdida] or Helen Ellington, Winnie Dyson
3rd Row l to r - __ __, Phyllis Bonney Pat Greenwood
Front Row - l to r ___ [Donald] [Amy] Sonny [Thomas]
- Date of Publication:
Width: 10 in
Height: 6.25 in
- Local identifier:
- Sumsion Family Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Burford Public School Grades 6-8 Class Photo, 1943. Burford Township Historical Society and Museum, Photograph No. 2014.003.012.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
Burford Township Historical Society
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0