Clearing the Bush Near Burtch
- Mystery Question:
Do you know when this photograph was taken?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photograph mounted on cardboard of a group of men clearing a plot of land near Burtch. The man with the horses is identified as James Bailey. The date this photograph was taken is unknown.
- The year they cut the bush off.
- Personal Name(s):
- Local identifier:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Ernest Pepper
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- Clearing the Bush Near Burtch Photograph, 19[0?], Ernest Pepper personal collection, 2014EP002
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary