Horse Drawn Threshing Machine
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify the people in this photograph?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Image of two men standing by a threshing machine pulled by a team of four horses. The date of this image is unknown.
Width: 4.5 in
Height: 2.75 in
- Local identifier
- Jean Sumsion Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.49968
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Horse Drawn Threshing Machine photo. Burford Township Historical Society and Museum, Photograph No. 1995.008.018.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0