Paul Huffman's House
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify the people in this photograph?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photograph mounted on a cardboard base of a two story house that is possibly Paul Huffman's home, located at Concession #13 and Middle Townline Rd. in Burford Township. The date this photograph was taken is unknown.
Width: 3.5 in
Height: 4 in
- Local identifier
- Wallace Shellington Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0212139949582 Longitude: -80.4658814842034
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Two Story House photo. Burford Township Historical Society and Museum, Photograph No. 1996.010.001.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0