Thomas Hall and Family
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a photograph taken on September 15, 1891 of Thomas Hall and his extended family to commemorate his 85th birthday. Thomas emigrated to Canada from England in 1843 and lived near Brantford.
This picture represents THOMAS HALL, his Children and Descendants
To the fourth generation, at the family gathering on the old homestead, September 15th 1891, to commemorate his 85th birthday, his family then
numbering 133. In the year 1843 he emigrated from Playden Sussex, England, and settled in clsoe proximity to Brantford.
JEAN FORDERS' House
formerly (MARLATT) - May be
family of HER MOTHER
From SCOTLAND Ont
Residence on Maple S
Past 4 Pond Corners
Jeans Parents Were
CLARK + MYRTLE MARLATT
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Jean Forder Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.49968
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Thomas Hall and Family photo, 1891. Burford Township Historical Society and Museum, Photograph No. 2010.008.001.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0