Paris Presbyterian Church
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Paris Presbyterian Chuch, located at 164 Grand River St. N., was built in 1893 after the congregations from the River Street Presbyterian Church and Dumfries Street Presbyterian Church united.
- Images were taken in January 2010
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1966491159965 Longitude: -80.385155081749
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary