St. James Anglican Church
- Media Type
- Item Type
- St. James Anglican Church, at 8 Burwell St., is a church in Paris which was built in 1838 on land given by Hiram Capron. It is one of the oldest surviving churches in Brant County and will be commemorating its 175th anniversary in 2014.
To learn more about the St. James Anglican Church, read Roger Sharpe's A Movement of the Spirit.
- Images were taken in January 2010
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.190683 Longitude: -80.378906
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary