Paris Creamery Horse & Wagon
- Media Type
- A photograph donated by James Gow of a horse and wagon from the Paris Creamery, taken sometime during the 1920s. The tassels on the wagon and braiding of the horse's mane suggest that it may have been used for an event such as a parade.
- Date of Publication
Width: 18.5 in
Height: 14 in
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.5in
Image Height: 9in
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Generously donated by Mr. James Gow of Hamilton
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Paris Creamery Horse & Wagon, c.1920-29, James Gow Collection
- Location of Original
- At the donor's request, the original photograph was donated to the Paris Museum & Historical Society after digitization was completed.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary