- Media Type
- Item Type
- This store was located in Harley in the late 19th century. The image is part of a collection of images depicting various buildings in Brant County that was contributed by Jim Havens.
- This item was originally donated to the County of Brant Public Library’s wiki website by the community member listed below. Its origins and authenticity are unverified by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0642460306467 Longitude: -80.4817521149445
- Provided by Jim Havens
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Harley Store, 1890, Jim Havens Personal Collection
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary