Woodbury S.S. #6
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This image is of the second building that served as Woodbury S.S. #6. It was located on Lot 13, Concession 4 in the former Burford Township. The image is part of a collection of images depicting various buildings in Brant County that was contributed by Jim Havens.
- This item was originally donated to the County of Brant Public Library’s wiki website by the community member listed below. Its origins and authenticity are unverified by the County of Brant Public Library.
- WOODBURY S.S. #6
LOT #13 CON #4
THIS PICTURE IS OF THE SECOND SCHOOL
THE FIRST BUILDING WAS A LOG BUILDING
THE THIRD BUILDING WAS BUILT 1937
CLOSED IN 1964
- Date of Publication:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Jim Havens
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Woodbury S.S. #6, Jim Havens Personal Collection
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary