Public School Daily Register
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a Daily Register used for recording the attendance of pupils in public schools. This register belonged to Public School No. 2 in the Township of Onondaga for the year 1909.
The original document was provided by Barry McBlain.
- Date of Original
Width: 21 cm
Height: 34 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Barry McBlain.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Public School Daily Register, 1909. Bruce McBlain Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary