Big Elm Tomato Can Label
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a tomato can label from Big Elm brand. During the Second World War Gordon and Grace Edwards operated a small canning factory located one mile west of the Onondaga village.
The original label was provided by Judy Chambers.
- Date of Original
Width: 32 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Judy Chambers.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Tomato Can Label, 1939-1945. Judy Chambers Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary