Photograph of Cresswell-Waterman Family
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts (from left to right) Evan Waterman, Edna (Cresswell) Waterman holding their child Ellsworth Waterman, Wilfred Cresswell, and Lemuel Cresswell.
The original photograph was provided by Elaine Waterman.
- Date of Original
- May 1914
Width: 14.5 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Elaine Waterman.
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Photograph of Cresswell-Waterman Family, 1914. Elaine Waterman Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary