Photographic Postcard of Evan and Edna Waterman
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photographic postcard depicting Evan Waterman and Edna (Creswell) Waterman. The picture was taken in 1913.
The original photograph was provided by Elaine Waterman.
- Date of Original
Width: 8.5 cm
Height: 14 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Elaine Waterman.
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Photographic Postcard of Evan and Edna Waterman, 1913. Elaine Waterman Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary