An Oath Taken by Charles Edwards
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is a transcript of an oath taken by Charles Edwards in the Surrogate Court of the County of Brant on November 18th, 1907.
A copy of the document was provided by Judy Chambers.
- Date of Original:
- November 18, 1907
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Judy Chambers.
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- An Oath Taken by Charles Edwards, 1907. Judy Chambers Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary