An Oath Taken by Charles Edwards
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a transcript of an oath taken by Charles Edwards in the Surrogate Court of the County of Brant on November 18th, 1907.
A copy of the document was provided by Judy Chambers.
- Date of Original
- November 18, 1907
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Judy Chambers.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- An Oath Taken by Charles Edwards, 1907. Judy Chambers Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary