Certificate Issued to Pearl Owen
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is a certificate issued to Pearl Agnes Owen attesting that she complied with the requirements of the Department of Education for admission to a Collegiate Institute, High School or Continuation School. Dated at Paris, ON.
The original document was provided by Edward Chamberlain of London, ON.
- Date of Original:
- July 14, 1917
Width: 30 cm
Height: 30.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Edward Chamberlain.
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- Certificate Issued to Pearl Owen, 1917. Edward Chamberlain Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary