Plowing Trophy Awarded to Kenneth Black
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Rewards of merit
- This trophy was awarded to Kenneth Black at the County of Brant Plowing Match in 1941.
The original item was provided by Ian and Mary Black during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
Width: 19 cm
Height: 26 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Ian and Mary Black.
- Recommended Citation
- Trophy Awarded to Kenneth Black, 1941. Ian and Mary Black Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary