Photograph of Kenneth Black and Reva Campbell
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This photograph depicts J. Kenneth Black and Reva I. Campbell on their wedding day on October 9, 1946. They lived at 242 County Rd. 18 until 1982. Later they moved up the road to 49 Blossom Ave. Kenneth suffered a heart attack and died in Ottawa in July 1989 while on a Crop Improvement bus trip. Reva passed away on May 13, 2007.
The original photograph was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original:
Width: 9 cm
Height: 14 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- From the Black Family Collection.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Photograph of Kenneth Black and Reva Campbell, 1946. Black Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary