Photograph of Salt Springs Church
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the Salt Springs Church as it looked in 1948. The trees are elms. They were lost to Dutch Elm disease a little more than a decade later. The child on the sidewalk is Kathy (Black) Schacher, daughter of Arnold and Phyllis Black.
The original photograph was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
Width: 6.1 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- From the Black Family Collection.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Photograph of Salt Springs Church, 1948. Black Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary