Farm House at 301 County Rd. 18
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts a farm house which once stood at 301 County Rd. 18. At the time this photo was taken, it was owned by Al and May Richardson (seen in photo). Al was a brother of Bettie Black. In later years it was owned by Tom and Jean Bautinheimer who then sold it to Bill Calbeck. Mr. Calbeck passed it to his daughter, and it was during her ownership that the river bank behind the house eroded so badly that the house had to be demolished (1986). The property is now owned by Sherman and Kathy Richardson.
The original photograph was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1900s]
Width: 14.5 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- From the Black Family Collection.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Farm House at 301 County Rd. 18, ca. 1900s. Black Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary