Aerial View of the Farm at 227 County Rd. 18
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is an aerial view of the farm at 227 County Rd. 18 in the Township of Onondaga currently owned by Gregory Black, the forth generation owner.
The original photograph was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- late 1950s
Width: 14 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Courtesy of Arnold Black.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Aerial View of the Farm at 227 County Rd. 18, late 1950s. Arnold Black Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary