Salt Springs Church Cemetery Receipt
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a receipt for the purchase of the Salt Springs Cemetery burial plot. The amount of two dollars was paid by James Black as down payment.
The original document was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- June 15, 1914
Width: 10.5 cm
Height: 7.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Courtesy of Arnold Black.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Salt Springs Church Cemetery Receipt, 1914. Arnold Black Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary