Executives of the Onondaga Women's Institute
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This photograph depicts Executives of the Onondaga Women's Institute celebrating its 50th anniversary in Onondaga Community Hall on February 14, 1956.
Left to right: Mrs. C. Campbell, Secretary Treasurer, Mrs. E. Hamilton, District Director, Mrs. E. E. Taws, Mrs. C. E. Wood, Mr. C. E. Wood, Mrs, F. Sharp, President.
The original photograph was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original:
Width: 8 cm
Height: 5.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Courtesy of the Brant Historical Society.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Executives of the Onondaga Women's Institute, 1956. Brant Historical Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary