Deed from John Merral to John Whiting Junior
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a land deed from John Merral to John Whiting Junior for the purchase of 1/5 of an acre of land in the Village of Onondaga, Lot #7 on the South Side of Cedar Street for a price of "25 pounds of lawful money of Canada".
The original document was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- December 17, 1856
Width: 41 cm
Height: 32.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Courtesy of the Brant Historical Society.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed from John Merral to John Whiting Junior, 1856. Brant Historical Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary