Letter from District Director of Postal Service
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a letter sent from the District Director of Postal Service in Toronto to Bob Smith of Middleport, Ont. The letter is an apology for the "soiled" state of the mail due to a train derailment during its delivery.
The original document was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- October 21, 1954
Width: 21 cm
Height: 28 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.70011 Longitude: -79.4163
- Courtesy of the Brant Historical Society.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Cover Letter from District Director of Postal Service, 1954. Brant Historical Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary