Sale of Onondaga Presbyterian Church to Andrew Hudson
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is a deed of land describing the sale of the Onondaga Presbyterian Church to Andrew Hudson in 1901. The church was used as a home after the sale.
The original document was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original:
- June 29, 1901
Width: 26.5 cm
Height: 35 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Courtesy of the Brant Historical Society.
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- Deed of Land for the Onondaga Presbytarian Church Sold to Andrew Hudson, 1901. Brant Historical Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary