Pleasant Hill Cemetery
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the Pleasant Hill Cemetery. It was established in 1881 on two acres of land purchased from the farm of Elijah Harrison for $200.
The original photograph was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 2000
Width: 15 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Courtesy of the Brant Historical Society.
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Brant Historical Society
- Recommended Citation
- Pleasant Hill Cemetery, ca. 2000s. Brant Historical Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary