Onondaga Township Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the Onondaga Township Hall. It was built in 1874 and was used for council meetings until 1976. The Women's Institute of Onondaga, formed in 1906, equipped the building with tables and a piano.
The original photograph was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 2000s]
Width: 10 cm
Height: 15 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Courtesy of the Brant Historical Society.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Onondaga Township Hall, ca. 2000s. Brant Historical Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary