Photograph of Military Hospital Patients and Personnel
- Mystery Question
- Can you help us identify this photo?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Types
- This is a photographic postcard depicting military hospital patients and personnel. Its date is unknown.
The original photograph was provided by Calvin Hager during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
Width: 13.2 cm
Height: 8.2 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Calvin Hager.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Photograph of Military Hospital Patients and Personnel, date unknown. Calvin Hager Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary